Dangote Group President, Alhaji Aliko Dangote disclosed on Wednesday that his group’s investment in the Lekki Free Zone, Lagos will earn Nigeria N8 trillion annually.
Dangote made the disclosure at the maiden edition of the Lagos-Kano Economic and Investment Summit held at the Jubilee Chalets in Epe, Lagos, saying that his company’s investment in the zone which include its refinery and others would single-handedly earn Nigeria such huge income. The New Lagos: Ibeju-Lekki Lagos Nigeria
“Lagos is more than ready for business. Our refinery, petrochemical, fertilizer and gas projects will generate N8 trillion per annum for Nigeria when fully on stream,” he said, contending that he was one of those who believed that state governments should collaborate with one another for economic benefits of their states.
Without much ado, as the voice of one calling on wise investors, here is a reminder to invest in this single location, at least! If it’ll require you to go and borrow money to be a part of it, do so. Many have said – and are still popularly saying – that land in premium Nigerian destinations are overpriced! Come to think of the fact that if you have several plots of land in such outrageously priced locations, you’ll be happy. Good thing is land in the Lekki Free Trade Zone and surrounding axes which boasts of great local and foreign investments fast coming is still very affordable. So, take this as another clarion contact us to invest there. email@example.com.
Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
The Group’s activities encompass:
- Cement – Manufacturing & Distribution
- Sugar – Manufacturing / Refining & Distribution
- Flour & Semolina – Milling & Distribution
- Pasta – Manufacturing & Distribution
- Salt – Refining & Distribution
- Food Seasoning – Production & Distribution of stock seasoning cubes
- Vegetable Oil – Refining & Distribution
- Tomato Paste – Manufacturing & Distribution
- Crude Oil Refinery – Refining & Distribution
- Petrochemicals – Refining & Distribution
- Fertilizer – Manufacturing & Distribution
- Packaging Materials – Manufacturing & Distribution
- Logistics – Port Management & Haulage
- Real Estate
- Food & Beverages
- Aliko Dangote Foundation
Since inception, the Group has experienced phenomenal growth on account of quality of its goods and services, its focus on cost leadership and efficiency of its human capital. Today, Dangote Group is a multi-billion Naira company poised to reach new heights in every endeavor.